10 - 25 minutes
18 - 24 hours
2 lb brussels sprouts washed, stems chopped and leaves separated
2 red bell peppers
1 cup cashews (preferably soaked until soft)
1 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
2 tbsp braggs nutritional yeast seasoning
1/2 cup water
*juice of 2 lemons plus 1 to drops *lemon essential oil
*Always use Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) for ingestion
1. After you wash the brussels sprouts, chop off the stem and set aside most of the big leaves in a large bowl...a few of them, i chopped down the stem a few times to get as many leaves as possible. (I also made a batch using a mandolin)
2. Add the remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture over the leaves a little at a time, tossing it with hands until all leaves are fully coated... the more coating, the cheesier the chips are!
3. Use foil or silicone sheets on the dehydrator trays and then placed the leaves down in a single layer until each tray was completely covered.
4. Dehydrate for 45 minutes at 145 degrees and turn down to 118 degrees and let sit overnight (or for 8-10 hours...until crispy!)
5. Store in an airtight container! I'm lucky if they even make them off of the dehydrator tray into a storage container! :)
Modified Delicious by Dr Dre