Never enough! But fresh is key...lasts about 1 month
1 tablespoon baking soda
½ tablespoon raw Manuka honey (Manuka honey has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties for the skin)
1 drop of therapeutic grade lavender essential oil
1 drop therapeutic grade frankincense essential oil
1 drop of therapeutic grade geranium essential oil
1. Combine the baking soda and honey together until it looks like a paste. Add one drop each of lavender, geranium and frankincense essential oils.
2. Place a warm washcloth over your face and hold on skin for a minute or so to open up your pores.
3. Gently rub face with facial scrub using small circular motions (be gentle with your skin!).
4. Keep massaging skin with scrub for 3-5 minutes to fully remove dead skin from face and to let the essential oils work their magic.
5. Rinse off with warm water. Your face may be red for a bit but this will wear off.
6. Use this scrub no more than 1-2 times a week.
7. This scrub is alkaline to the skin, so to even out your pH it is a good idea to splash your face with rosewater afterwards. This will naturally balance your skin.
I LOVE this...I alternate scrubs and this one of my favorites!
Modified Kula Mama